CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Lindsey Williams

Ohfor07 Views: 1,909
Published: 13 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,229,642

Re: Lindsey Williams

Whistlingbooger, thanks again for the feedback. That gave me a lot better info to go on as far as where you are coming from.

As far as where I was coming from in the original post to this thread, I was not really being all that serious about fossilized bugs, then combusted, being the source of eating away holes in this thing we are told is "ozone". That was somewhat a bit of tongue-in-cheek theorizing thoughts that only occurred to me while I was sitting here typing out that post...... some things I think I think while fruity music and video plays .... except, I had not fruity music, no fruity voice over, nor video, when I typed up those thoughts :)

Over the years I have done a good enough job in not becoming a scientist, especially not any of the brand of new-science scientist, that I generally do not know (using the term in strict, literal sense) that there really is this thing way up in the sky called "o zone". FWIW, I've generally been willing to take for granted whatever the experts claim for this much. In other words, if they say we have an o zone up there, fine by me, but this then at least begins to get to the end of what it is I'm willing to take for granted in knowing whenever such experts try to tell me stuff. Just thought this worth pointing out since it seems you and I are probably more in agreement and perhaps less in disagreement over these kinds of issues.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.com

2.078 sec, (1)