CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Picture of my lip

Lugolís Iodine Free S&H
J.Crowísģ Lugolís Iodine Solution. Restore lost reserves.

Free Remineralizing Tooth Powder!
Best Teeth Remineralization, Strengthening, and Clea...

More
alan523 Views: 2,832
Published: 13 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,231,152

Re: Picture of my lip

well i didnt just use protopic, i used lip blams like burts bee, & blistex. I didnt change my diet and i took some multivitamin pill after my lips looked like that in the picture but it didn't do anything. No i stopped using protopic i think around 8-9 months ago. No my lips didnt get worst when i stopped using protopic, i think after i stopped using protopic my lips slowly got a little bit better like my lip became less red and the skin didnt peel as often as before. Well i think the picture was considered a bad day because i been letting the skin build up and i didnt peel them when they got wet, i just let them dry. i havnt peeled the skin for a few days in the picture and the skin were able to peel, when my lips get dry and starts to crack they can be peeled but i just put some lip balm on them to stop the dryness and cracking.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.com

0.359 sec, (1)