CureZone   Log On   Join
My MMS and herpes experience

killthavirus Views: 15,877
Published: 14 years ago

My MMS and herpes experience

Just wanted to share my experience with Miracle-Mineral-Supplement and herpes. I have been suffering from hsv1 (oral herpes) for over three years, with symptoms manifesting as cold sores sometimes, but more frequently as angular chelitis, a disfiguring condition around the lips caused by candidias. I have spent thousands of dollars and tried nearly everything out there, from mega vitamin c, to homeopathics, to prescriiption valtrex, all to no avail. Since learning about Miracle-Mineral-Supplement about a week ago, I have had a total turnaround in my condition and my outlook. Started with one drop at bedtime and woke up about two hours later felt nauseous, but it soon passed. The neatest thing was though that you could feel this stuff working in the areas of infection, a definate feeling of cellular cleaning. The next day, I felt a feeling of well-being that I had not experienced in three years after being afflicted with this condition. Indeed, I would say I felt 20 years younger. After work, upped it to two drops and didn't feel any nausea. I've gone from five to ten drops - no nausea. To me, it seems very doable to work up to the 15 drops, 3 times a day recommended dosage. Every way that my body is reacting is telling me that this could very well be the solution - that Miracle-Mineral-Supplement could lead to an eradication of the virus from my spine and body. So I would encourage others afflicted with herpes to try this solution. I would like to hear from others who are suffering from herpes and working on resolving it using MMS.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022  curezone.com

0.242 sec, (1)