CureZone   Log On   Join
Begun new parasite routine. Anything more I should do? Any suggestions?

Cloves & Wormwood
Parasite Cleanse

Eliminate Parasites Fast and Easy
One of the most powerful aids in helping the body el...

Natural Cancer Remedies
Cancer-proof your body with little known immune boosters!

More
More

Cloves & Wormwood
Parasite Cleanse

Eliminate Parasites Fast and Easy
One of the most powerful aids in helping the body el...

Natural Cancer Remedies
Cancer-proof your body with little known immune boosters!

Palaecro Views: 1,261
Published: 13 years ago

Begun new parasite routine. Anything more I should do? Any suggestions?

Hi guys,

So I've been battling some pretty severe shortness of breath now for the past 8 months and it's completely turned my life upside down, I had to leave my job and will be claiming EI while I try to fix my health, I'm hopeful the breathing problems can be reduced to the point that I can carry a conversation without becoming completely out of breath as I am now. I have allergies but this is preventing me from living my life.
As a note if this helps anyone I've noticed that the shortness of breath comes and goes, based on the time of day and when I eat as well. I've also had a dry cough for the past 3 months now and I've lost quite a bit of weight as well. I was 155 pounds a 6 months ago and I've dropped to 143 and I'm 6'1. My body fat is already below 7% so it is not good weight loss by any means. Everyone I meet in the past few weeks have commented on it as well, so it's much more noticeable than I even realized. My diet hasn't changed enough to warrant such a dramatic change in weight either so something else is going on.

To give you a little history, I have been on a clean diet for about 2 years now, varying here and there, but always avoiding wheat, dairy, sugar, fried foods and heavily processed foods in addition the hundreds of other foods I seem to be allergic to including all fruits.

I've done a parasite cleanse about 2 years ago for 2 months and had good success, lots of energy, allergies diminished. I've done about 4 Candida cleanses lasting between 2 months - 8 months in the past 3 years. You could say I've been around the block with Candida or at least thought that was my problem. Based on applied kin I don't have Candida at all, however it indicates I have very bad parasite issues.

So I bought a zapper almost a year ago and have used it on and off during this time with minimal results. I plan on using it consistently for the next 3 months 20 minutes every day. I'm using the Ultimate Zapper.

I am also using Paragone for my parasite kit. This is the only one I've ever used and got good results on it last time, but I'm completely open to any suggestions you guys might have of better systems for killing parasites.

I also have a Colloidal Silver generator that I plan on using, and I have the Magnetic Pulser from SOTA which I plan on using over my liver while I detox in case of any flukes in there.

Any suggestions on how I should best use what I have at my disposal? Anything else I need or should pay attention to?

Any help or observations at all are tremendously appreciated as I'm out of options at this point, my MD thinks all these problems are just anxiety and wants me to go on Drugs of course. So it's back to helping myself again with any help you guys can offer!

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.com

0.344 sec, (2)