To anyone who may have an idea or clue as to what the situation is that i am going through, I'd like to know what to suspect as the cause and the solution to this problem i have been having since a Liver Flush I performed about 5 to 6 months ago, here is an outline of the situation and the symptoms and issues that followed.
These began on the same day as the Liver Flush and continued along the 5 months in varying degrees:
- Bloating sensation.
- Appendicitis sensation/pain in that area.
- Asthma, following Liver Flush and stayed at a low level, not being able to breath fully.
- Very dizzy, getting blackouts and had to sit down for the first 2 days.
- Shivering and cold during first two days.
- The worst issue is the 'liquid' sensation from the first day of liver flush, like a cup of water in spleen area. Grew and reduced, now is the best it has been:
Suspecting two things:
- First, organ gathering water to protect itself from abcterial/viral infection (edema itself) that may pass or;
- Some kind of big worm that got flushed there from liver. (liver flush caused bile duct to get stuck).
- Hard sputum being spit out regularly from throat, white blobs.
- Many black dots in stool.
- Warts and molluscum contagiosum breakouts (got rid of them with topical applications of Miracle-Mineral-Supplement ).
- Huge water retention.
- Began having allergies in the mornings, sneezing runny nose.
Before doing a second liver flush (after 5 months of these issues as I was afraid another might increase the symptoms) that cleared the bile duct obstruction that i suspected there was an occasional pinching sensation in that spleen area, usually after drinking coffee.
Any assistance or insight would be greatly appreciated. I just want to know what may have started these problems and how to most efficiently target resolving it as quickly as possible.