New lower prices!
Hulda Clark Cleanses

More
More
acidicfatty Views: 1,032
Published: 13 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,234,446

Re: Clark on the radio, by MH

Hello, could I quickly ask what you would suggest to help with removing aprasites/worms that I suspect to be in the lungs? Please help, thank you.

Also, if you could, take a looka t these issues i have been having after a liver flush, I've psoted it elsewhere but would greatly appreciate your input, thank you again.

To anyone who may have an idea or clue as to what the situation is that i am going through, I'd like to know what to suspect as the cause and the solution to this problem i have been having since a liver flush I performed about 5 to 6 months ago, here is an outline of the situation and the symptoms and issues that followed.

These began on the same day as the liver flush and continued along the 5 months in varying degrees:
- Bloating sensation.
- Appendicitis sensation/pain in that area.
- Asthma, following liver flush and stayed at a low level, not being able to breath fully.
- Very dizzy, getting blackouts and had to sit down for the first 2 days.
- Shivering and cold during first two days.
- The worst issue is the 'liquid' sensation from the first day of liver flush, like a cup of water in spleen area. Grew and reduced, now is the best it has been:

Suspecting two things:
- First, organ gathering water to protect itself from abcterial/viral infection (edema itself) that may pass or;
- Some kind of big worm that got flushed there from liver. (liver flush caused bile duct to get stuck).

- Hard sputum being spit out regularly from throat, white blobs.
- Many black dots in stool.
- Warts and molluscum contagiosum breakouts (got rid of them with topical applications of MMS).
- Huge water retention.
- Began having allergies in the mornings, sneezing runny nose.

Before doing a second liver flush (after 5 months of these issues as I was afraid another might increase the symptoms) that cleared the bile duct obstruction that i suspected there was an occasional pinching sensation in that spleen area, usually after drinking coffee.

Any assistance or insight would be greatly appreciated. I just want to know what may have started these problems and how to most efficiently target resolving it as quickly as possible.

Thank you.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.com

0.266 sec, (2)