CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Drug metabolites and urine Therapy - is it a problem?

Chaz Views: 2,289
Published: 17 years ago

This is a reply to # 123,590

Re: Drug metabolites and urine Therapy - is it a problem?

An overdose from what! Even though some drugs do show up in urine the amounts are miniscule! If it wasnt so how could people who are toxic from heavy metals or other toxins, benefit from UT! Of course all advisors will follow the strictest of rules,but some have the courage to admit it is still safe to do on drugs. If I was on something that I had to take it would not deter me! If urine is not a waste product and the filtering process begins before it enters the kidneys how is it safe to do with someone lets say suffering from mercury toxicity, but not on drugs perscription or otherwise! Sometimes fear clouds common sense, if you've studied UT and are a competent adult its not hard to come to a conclusion on your own! If i where lets say addicted to heroine i would either use small amounts sublingual or I would use the urine at the longest point between use, before the next hit! Or I would adjust accordingly ! Common sense goes a long way! Remember Urine is not waste, it is filtered blood, overdosing on urine is a stretch to say the least!

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022  curezone.com

2.906 sec, (1)