CureZone   Log On   Join
Got the LBB and Kidney/Pancreas/Heart/Prostate herbal cleanse

iptumu Views: 2,580
Published: 13 years ago

Got the LBB and Kidney/Pancreas/Heart/Prostate herbal cleanse

Hey MH and guys :-)

Well today i got the LBB and Kidney/Pancreas/Heart/Prostate herbal cleanse. MH id just like to say a special thank you to Brenda because i had ordered your products online but my computer screwed up thanks to windows vista(this is a very bad OS in my opionion) But she had called me to complete the order and I know she is very busy but it meant alot to me that she took the time of day to listen to my story and give me some advice about the ulcers in my colon.

She also mentioned cabbage juice which i read up on and seems very promising but everything i read always referes to stomach ulcers but yet the ulcers in the small or big intestins is referred to as a "disease of unknown origin" which really pisses me off.

But im happy that i got the products. Im constipated so i know the LBB will help.
I just have one question before i start taking the supplements MH. I know that i have to see how many capsules are good enough for my system. I was going to start with 2 capsules in the morning and 2 capsules in the evening. But do you take the LBB 30 minutes before food...or an hour before food...or after? Also the Kidney/Pancreas/Heart/Prostate herbal cleanse is it 30 minutes before food or after food.

I was going to start with the Kidney/Pancreas/Heart/Prostate herbal cleanse first and take 1 teaspoon in the morning 30 minutes before food and 1 teaspoon in the evenig before food.

Usually i wake up and the first thing i do is take 1 tablespoon of olive oil 30 minutes before food. And then i take my liquid vitamins and 30 minutes later i have a bagel. So i was thinking of taking 1 teaspoon of Kidney/Pancreas/Heart/Prostate herbal cleanse and 30 min later olive oil and after 2 weeks i will start taking the LBB and Kidney/Pancreas/Heart/Prostate herbal cleanse.

Sorry MH i forgot to ask before

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.com

1.297 sec, (1)