CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: please help!!

Keep Flushin Views: 2,290
Published: 16 years ago

This is a reply to # 123,771

Re: please help!!

Wow, we do have a lot in common. Except I still have two very bad habits, I work a hard stressful job during graveyard hours and homeschool my child during the day.

I have never taken more then 3 mg of Melatonin. I have taken it and had to get up before a full night of sleep and was extra groggy, surreal-like and sleepy for the rest of my waking day.

I have heard DHEA is highly estrogenic. I want to switch to Keto-DHEA. I read recently that the Keto-DHEA is not estrogenic like regular DHEA.

You have me very interested in the MACA herb. Looking forward to you posting good news about MACA down the road. I read a few of your posts in the other forum. I was just going to buy the one they offer at Vitacost. Not a good idea?

By your comments about yourself, it sounds like the liverflush is going to be great for you.

But so is the colon cleansing, I recently read that Seratonin is related or located somehow to the intestinal lining. So when the intestines are clear I imagine seratonin rises.

LF is so strong it flushes out drugs from the past. You know? Like caffiene, nicotine, advil, prescription drugs, who knows what else the liver stores?

That being true I have surmised that it flushes out the good stored things too, such as B-12. Liver-Flush can leave me totally drained if not replenished quickly, especially if you combine liverflushing with a series of coffee enemas.

I restock with B-12 right away after Liver Flushing with eating litely sauteed Beef liver with lemon. Coconut oil, raw eggs, I also restock with packets of EmergenC for potassium and cell salt loss. I am still working on my restocking faze of liver flushing.

Well, all talk and no gym is the making for a KF hypocrite, I am going to try again to get to Family Fitness today, LOL

To your health!
KF

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.com

0.891 sec, (1)