CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: The other side of the coin

chrisb1 Views: 3,927
Published: 14 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,237,645

Re: The other side of the coin

Yes Tomi,
stress is indeed a major cause of health-related problems ranging from the physical to the mental, but I think that some peoples threshold for the tolerance in dealing with stress is lower than others, and therefore these people have a greater susceptibility in developing and contracting diseases and other health anomalies. I have witnessed this in my own life-experience.

Stress is also a normal part of living, and dealt with by everyone and every animal to some degree or another, but what is significant here is the unnecessary & sustained exposure to high stress levels that are the root-cause of stress-related illnesses.

I dealt with my own stress levels years ago by various natural healing methods, including deep breathing and relaxation techniques, but more importantly, with nutritional supplementation after studying the works of Leonard Mervyn PhD & BSc, CChem, FRSC. which on a trial and error basis worked remarkably well, and continues to do so to this very day.

BTW. Walking yourself back to health is indeed a blessing for you, and where you have utilized only a small part of the system of health maintenance/recovery that I mentioned in my preceding post.
Just think of the additional benefits that you would accrue if you also utilized the remainder.

Regards

Chrisb1.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022  curezone.com

2.000 sec, (1)