CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: The other side of the coin

chrisb1 Views: 3,621
Published: 14 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,238,259

Re: The other side of the coin

Tomi,
Sometimes we stumble on things in life that we feel cannot be withheld, & feel compelled to share with as many people as possible: for those that we love, and those who would otherwise greatly benefit from its knowledge. This is the reason why I joined curezone.

I just happened to find this "something" which saved my life from Leukemia and certain death over 30 years ago, and that is that "something" I would like to share with you now, and for anyone else willing to heed this advice, and which applies to all disease states and their prevention.

A little known (perhaps) lifestyle known as Natural Hygiene, which works WITH the physiology of the body by utilizing those elements in Nature that the body can use to aid itself into self-recovery.
The body is, after all, essentially a self-healing, and self-maintaining organism, given the right circumstances & conditions to aid it into full health and freedom from disease.

On top of this, and within the field of Nutrition, which I have been fortunate enough to study for the last 30 years, I also stumbled across the Linus Pauling/Rath protocol for the cure of heart-disease, and the total cure for heart ailments generally.

I hope you research both of these subjects thoroughly, where I think you will find that the combination of the two are a formidable and powerful means of recovering full and robust health, as I have been privileged to experience over these last three decades.

Regards

chrisb1.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022  curezone.com

1.203 sec, (1)