i thought i might give UT a second try after my first ca. 2 years ago. back then i drank a cup and the taste was really nasty, so i gave it up. but now reading the stories on the forum convinced me to try it again, and here is my surprising experience: i had my first cup after 2 years and it actually tasted good!!! totally incredible!!! i tasted slightly of rice - i haven't eaten any for months!! -and a little sweet!!! it was really very pleasant. how strange.
let's see what it will do for me after drinking it regularly.
i have a mold allergy i can't seem to get rid of.
if it will make me younger a couple of years, i wouldn't mind either. i'm 30 now.
just wanted to share this to lower the barriers people feel before trying this therapy: it doesn't have to taste awful. it can be even a pleasent experience, i swear!!