CureZone   Log On   Join
the infamous exercise topic..

anglynn Views: 1,458
Published: 13 years ago

the infamous exercise topic..

Ive been pretty active the past couple weeks, and was wondering, what BAD effects would exercise have on ones body while fasting? I dont go crazy... I start out walking, progress into a job, and then run(i can only handle running for about a minute or less haha) My total workout is only a mile and a half on the treadmill, but i feel so amazing afterwards that i just dont want to give it up. Gives me energy, sweat a lot, overall well-being just feels better.

Aside from the bad effects, what GOOD effects will come out of this while fasting? Do i enter ketosis quicker? Will i drop the pounds faster, or slower? Im not sure how the body works while fasting, so i figure any and everything i do will be different.

btw, this is a big step up for me...i never used to exercise, thats why i dont wana stop,finally have the motivation to do it :]

Ang
SW/190 CW/139 GW/120

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.com

2.109 sec, (1)