Re: multiple problems with our sweet labrador

Clarkia Extra Strong
Clarkia Tincture 2 oz, 4 oz, 8 oz, and 16 oz

Google Advertisement
Kymberlyblu Views: 1,836
Published: 13 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,237,671

Re: multiple problems with our sweet labrador

Okay! Thanks for your support here. I ordered thyrophin PMG 90 for myself. I will hopefully get Missy all switched over to natural medicines as soon as I feel confident that I can treat her properly. I really want her off steriods, but her eye is still bulging and the steriods are keeping it under control. I am against steriods, but I only know so much as natural medicine is hard to learn. Her hair is actually starting to grow back in now though from being on thyroxine. I am hoping to switch her over to the thyrophin though in due time. She will have another thyroid test in about a month.

Overall she is looking and feeling better. Her foot is healing up too. I am still looking into dog food for her to get her switched over. I wonder how a poor animal can have low thyroid. I will have to keep researching all this.

Thanks, Kym

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.com

0.313 sec, (1)