CureZone   Log On   Join
We're all nutzzz

OZTIN Views: 2,451
Published: 15 years ago

This is a reply to # 124,108

We're all nutzzz

Yeah, sometimes I feel like that too...  afraid of "getting caught"!

But for the most part, I've grown to accept myself (duh...  I'm drinking myself!  :-)

Drinking one's own urine is an act of Divinity.  The more we perfect our bodies in health, the closer we move towards God.

Luckily for me, I am with people who are VERY open-minded.  Although they do not practice Shivambu, they do not shun my practice of it.  They look at it with curiosity and asks lots of questions, but never degrading.  I'm blessed.

Everyone in my family knows about it.  They all lovingly think I'm nuts, but everytime the flu season hits, I'm always the "last man standing"...   knock on wood!  I don't preach, but gently remind them that it's not a coincidence EVERY time!

If you "Out" yourself and are out in the open about it with your family, you'll feel liberated!  It's true!  While you may suffer ridicule and contempt from the ignorant, the Truth will set you FREE!!   Wheeeeeeeee!

But timing is everything...  so exercise wise discernment and let Spirit be your guide.

Just Nutz,

~Oz~

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.com

0.688 sec, (1)