CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: We're all nutzzz

Clark Bowel Cleanse
Dr. Hulda Clark’s Bowel Program (Intestinal Cleanse). Pure product...

Your Ad Here
Place your ad here !

Eliminate Parasites Fast and Easy
One of the most powerful aids in helping the body el...

Parasites Cleanse
Hulda Clark Cleanses

Lugol’s Iodine Free S&H
J.Crow’s® Lugol’s Iodine Solution. Restore lost reserves.

More
More
  Views: 2,409
Published: 15 years ago

This is a reply to # 124,135

Re: We're all nutzzz

Dear Oz,
I wrote a very LENGTHY reply to you, but, , someone called, broke my internet connection, and the message was, inadvertanly, lost.

So, I'll 'let it go'. I asked several things, shared the current tussle with my 17 year old, (who had just left in a huff, because she is offended that I slip and use the word sh*t, and I was trying to explain that I was just 'going through a stage' and when I figured a better word than dung, or feces, I'd let her know). The gist of it was, I've done such a 'good'job raising my children that they are horrified if I 'swear' (and that would only be the s word and damn) how would they handle it if they knew I was drinking PEE (even if I called it urine, that wouldn't fly)However, my 'counselor' says I must learn to integrate my life. Stop trying to live in pieces..sigh...and you just said the same thing, kind of....hmmmm

So it goes. I wrote my version of the 'purple' poem....I hadn't read it for years....yesterday I found it, read it, and wrote my own....love to share it and take comments--that's what 'got me in trouble' with my daughter this am. In the poem, I said, "I sometimes 'slip' and use the word, well, you know" and I asked her what she thought of my poem. She fixated on my 'swearing'. And I thought it was a heartfelt poem. I'm sure 'mother' (me) is not staying appropriately in her 'box' where she belongs. Poor daughter.

on to more reading about "pee".
thanks so much

P.S.: Oh, I don't know what Shivambu is. I haven't been reading this forum for very long.
I love curezone. I got the most inspiring answer from "ask Andreas" today as well. It brightened my day. It's under 'left sided ' question, I believe.

Do you think ut cam help my memory. I'm still not sleeping well, but it is getting a bit better. And I'm often the 'last woman standing'. Even tho I may struggle with my insomnia, I use all my 'tools' to keep the immune system functioning....as best it can.

opps, I got distracted. I was going to make this short. ah well....that's me.
pee jay (tee hee)

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.com

0.500 sec, (1)