CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: I was going to drink it...

Views: 2,286
Published: 15 years ago

This is a reply to # 124,086

Re: I was going to drink it...

I felt the same as you and had the same distaste when I tried it. The rubbery smell and bitter taste is common and cause by bad diet.

I find that the better my diet became and the more water I drank the better the taste became. I am not at the stage where I look forward to drinking it. It often tastes much better than some tap waters. It still can be yellow in color and bitter to taste first thing inthe morning but as I drink more water throughout the day then it gradually turn clear (almost like pure water) and very pleasant to taste.

If it tastes salty - check the salt content of your foods etc
If it tastes bitter - check the protiens you are eating
If it tastes sweet - cut down on refined sugars
If it is cloudy - check how much saturated fats you are eating (eg Dairy Products)

Just to put your mind at ease. I have been drinking my urine for a year now. I often wondered how much was enough and how much was too much. I started with a 6 fluid oz glass a day taken from the first pee of the day (mid stream) and am now drinking all that I pass every day. I did have some minor stomach pains to stat with but this soon went. I am a 57 yo male.

I use it also as a skin moisturiser every day twice - face and body and hands. Mornings after I have had a shave and wash and evenings before bed. AND I CAN ASSURE YOU it leaves no smell after it has dried. I have asked my lover if she has noticed anything "untoward" such as a skin or body odour saying I though I had a smell but she says there is nothing there and that itmust be my imagination. Point to note --- my skin is smoother and softer and a lot of my dry skin has gone.

I hope this helps you.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.com

1.359 sec, (1)