CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Recipe for an alkalizing drink (different than the one commonly seen here)- seeking feedback

2Sirius Views: 2,345
Published: 12 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,235,680

Re: Recipe for an alkalizing drink (different than the one commonly seen here)- seeking feedback

Not very impressed ! I don't see the synergy that allows the Moreless drink to create electro magnetic energy ! Nor do I see a viable Calcium resource nor do I see specific other macro elements!
Although these are common items at a health food store or the internet they are expensive and would add up using these quantities daily!
Kelp is not the best tasting ,granted but its one of the only foods available that contain almost all the trace minerals known to man including Iodine which is a common deficiency related to serious diseases!
Its not about combining a bunch of different items at random but the synergy and energy created by such a concoction!
Sorry I don't see this happening in your friends drink!
You should pose this question in the Moreless ph balancing forum for a larger response!

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2020  curezone.com

0.906 sec, (1)