CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Answers...

Views: 5,671
Published: 13 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,241,383

Re: Answers...

This "chemical reaction" you refer to is fiction unless verifiable. We can't begin to verify your claims unless you start being specific. Vague phrases like "digestive enzymes" are meaningless. Which ones? What are their chemical names? What about people who have little to no digestive enzymes in their guts yet have successful LFs? Additionally, lemon juice (or any kind) is not required in a LF. Flushing gets the same results without so how can saponification occur in this case? That leaves just oil and bile. Sorry, these alone do not produce the stones seen.

Your theories are vague and based on flimsy assumptions you've heard parroted on other Internet forums. They are far from answers. I say people never get stones after a certain amount of Liver-Flush because I've witnessed and spoke to them. However, everyone eventually gets more stones over time with continued improper diet and/or parasitic infection. Suggest you read "The Amazing Liver and Gallbladder Flush" by Andreas Moritz to understand how they form.

You have "zero idea" about Lahey Clinic and current German medical practice yet you are an expert on LF? I suggest you start looking into them if you are committed to learning the truth and history of this therapy. You should also look into their methods with liquid lecithin for dissolving these stones both in the liver ducts and gallbladder.

Nobody stated soap stones get into the gallbladder. Your contention is that Liver-Flush produces soap stones in the intestines through some vague "chemical reaction" of Liver-Flush ingredients. My contention is that the stones I've purged from my body are of a similar chemical makeup and appearance as those entities that are found in surgically removed gallbladders. So the question remains, if these stones can only form from saponification in the intestines why are they seen in gallbladders?

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.com

0.625 sec, (1)