CureZone   Log On   Join
Image Embedded Re: We're all nutzzz

Clark Bowel Cleanse
Dr. Hulda Clarkís Bowel Program (Intestinal Cleanse). Pure product...

Your Ad Here
Place your ad here !

Eliminate Parasites Fast and Easy
One of the most powerful aids in helping the body el...

Parasites Cleanse
Hulda Clark Cleanses

Lugolís Iodine Free S&H
J.Crowísģ Lugolís Iodine Solution. Restore lost reserves.

More
More
Oztin Views: 2,417
Published: 15 years ago

This is a reply to # 124,136

Re: We're all nutzzz

Hi Pee Jay,

First of all, I sincerely apologize for taking forever and 2 days for responding to you.  Just like everyone else, I've been sooooo swamped at work.  (I lead a fairly normal life, except that I drink all of my pee, stare into the sun, and eat raw chocolate and goji berries all day.  :-)

I agree with your counselor about living an integrated life...  but it doesn't mean you have to be wide open about everything to everyone.  You can be discreet and open up to people as you are intuitively guided to.  Follow your intuition and be very discerning about who you open up to...  Opening up too fast to too many people could leave you in a vulnerable position, and even a compramised position.  Be careful, but do include people into your "real" life.  It's nice to have a circle of friends/family members that are your knit core group that you know will be supportive of you, no matter what!  Hopefully you can already have that, and if not, it's never too late to develop one.  These are people that you should be able to share your hopes, dreams and aspirations without fear of judgement, rebuttal and rejection. 

As far as memory is concerned, my memory is pretty good...   rather, I can remember anything I choose to put my attention to long enough...  granted that I was sufficiently interested in the memory I'm recalling.   IOW, if I didn't pay attention to it the first time, then it's gone...  But I'm not sure if UT has anything to do with that, but with all the nutrients in the urine, it probably does!

Hope everything works out well for you, and that you choose wisely on who you include in your "secret".  :-)  Shiva is a Hindu God, and Shivambu is the act of drinking the waters of Shiva, Uropathy.

Love ya!

~Oz~

http://curezone.com/blogs/f.asp?f=199&t=59053

p.s.  I hope I do as good of a job raising my children as you have...  although, I have to admit, I do permit them to say "bad" words, simply because I allow them to explore at home rather than have to be secretive about it.  Also, instead of "sh*t", how about "crap"...   and explain it's a dice game. 

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.com

0.969 sec, (2)