CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: hepatitis c treatment focus - cirhosis or virus?

Original Dr. Hulda Clark
Hulda Clark Cleanses

Lugolís Iodine Free S&H
J.Crowísģ Lugolís Iodine Solution. Restore lost reserves.

Natural Cancer Remedies
Cancer-proof your body with little known immune boosters!

More
More

Original Dr. Hulda Clark
Hulda Clark Cleanses

Lugolís Iodine Free S&H
J.Crowísģ Lugolís Iodine Solution. Restore lost reserves.

Natural Cancer Remedies
Cancer-proof your body with little known immune boosters!

sunangel Views: 21,077
Published: 13 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,244,173

Re: hepatitis c treatment focus - cirhosis or virus?

Hi ReikiMaster,

I did not juice fast during treatment. But I had done a moderate amount of fasting prior to treatment and ate a clean raw/veggie diet during. I believe that led to problems on drug therapy for this reason: when cleansing your body is working to eliminate toxins. The drugs are toxins and if as you introduce them constantly, you might not necessarily want to induce purging because then there is a collision in the middle. For me that manifested in dermatological problems that were interesting, but incredibly severe and they made me completely miserable. They also forced me off the drug therapy. If I had done a full-on green juice fast during treament, I actually shudder to think of what would have happened. They actually recommend that you take the drugs in between meals with high fat content. No one told me that when I started, but apparently that's what they tell them in the U.K.

I noticed that people on crummy diets were much more accepting of the drugs, and many went on to achieve zero viral load after six months.

I would recommend extensive cleansing after treatment, however, whether the virus is eradicated or not. As the months went on, every time I went deeper with my cleanse, including the long ten week green juice fast, I would dig up another layer of ribavarin and the same rashes and skin splits would occur. It took years for that to stop, but it only happened when I was at a really deep point in cleansing, so the occurrence of the rashes on my sides always told me I was at my deepest level yet. Also, any herbs or alternative treatments that are effective are more effective the cleaner you are. In my experience, everything worked the best when juice fasting. This included TCM herbs, lauricidin, ozone (rectal insuflation), Vitamin C IV drips (100,000 mg over 6-8 hours), natcell thymus, lugol's, pancrease, etc. The first ozone treatment I gave myself resulted in an immediate 50% increase in energy and never went back. The vitamin C was very good too - I would get deep tissue organ massage and liver pumping lying on the massage table with my IV pole, with pretty wild results. Talk about Chi Bombs! I am currently just doing the juice/raw food diet, deep tissue massage, and lots of exercise.

I would also recommend coffee enemas using s.a.Wilsons special enema coffee in Canada,
http://www.sawilsons.com/
. What happens is the caffeine goes straight to the liver and the liver and bile ducts constrict and purge the bile. Then the liver is free to cleanse more blood. A lot of the pain, headache, etc of detox is from metabolites that back up into the blood because the liver is full. As soon as the liver dumps it cleans up the blood and provides relief immediately. For me coffee enemas work to competely stop detox reactions. Eight minutes after introducing the coffee, the detox fog lifts like a cloud from my head. This is very important because for years I suffered with detox reactions when I started fasting, especially the first three days, but also all through a cleanse to a lesser degree. But this stuff works like I never thought anything would work. I did not do coffee enemas during drug treatment however, so I do not know how much relief it will provide during treatment, but the stuff is invaluable when your body is working normally and you need to cleanse. And I would not be surprised if they prooved helpful during treatment.

But, besides stuff like coffee enemas, when you are on drug treatment it might be best to just assume that you are making a mess of your body and its systems, and you will just have to clean it up when you are done. I would be careful of using dietary cleansing while on therapy, and that's because it works too well and is too powerful and is in direct conflict with the aims of the drug protocol. But that is my personal experience and it might not be valid for you.

Good luck to you!

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.com

0.797 sec, (2)