CureZone   Log On   Join
Is kelp meal same as kelp for alk drink?

Views: 3,843
Published: 13 years ago

Is kelp meal same as kelp for alk drink?

Hi.

I was looking for kelp to make the alk drink and came across the below:

Norwegian Kelp Meal for Potassium and Trace Minerals This fresh cut Norwegian kelp meal is now called Alga but it is the same, high quality we've offered for years as Algit. Sun dried, cleaned, desalted and ground. Rich natural organic source of potash, one of the best, all-natural, trace mineral sources (more than 70), plant growth regulators, vitamins, hormones, and enzymes. Excellent soil additive which stimulates microbial activity and provides a strong supply of naturally chelated nutrients. Harvested off the coast of Norway with special barges that wash off the excess sodium. Use 1-2 tsp/plant, 1 lb/100 sq ft., or 200-400 lb/acre. Broadcast and mix into soil. Algit is also widely used as a trace mineral supplement for animals. Use at 1-2% of ration or feed as free choice.

Kelp Meal is the same as kelp powder for human consumption?

If you buy in large bag how to you store it? Freezer, plastic containers, as is?

When mixing the caoh into one gallon of distilled water are you suppose to use a plastic jug? ( sorry couldn't find the post where I thought I read something about avoiding glass and can't remember how it applies).

Thank you for your time.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.com

0.531 sec, (1)