CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Agave syrup PH? (acidic or alkaline?)

eidos Views: 12,868
Published: 13 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,243,946

Re: Agave syrup PH? (acidic or alkaline?)

re CoGfa: ugh, i'm sorry if my reply sounded weird i didn't mean in to be. Maybe i was in detox or somethin so it just relfected :P Anyway, i was already on 8 day Master-Cleanse when i ran out of maple and went down to the store to buy some more and was shocked to see they're all out. There's not that much to begin with i suppose, since people don't really use maple much in Europe...and never on pancakes! I'm doing the full routine along with colonics, so stoping is ont an option. So far so good thou :)

re:48688 i didn't realize there were different forums. At least now i learned that it's actually cane juice that's the best choice acording to SB, but that doesn't really help since i'll probably never even see that :) Well, hopefully if there are 2 good choices that there might be 3, i don't know. I'm not trying to push any opinion or advocate any trend, i'm just stuck with no maple and wondering...i dug up the agave nutritional content in the "enemy" forum :P, and it was actualy very good (better than maple, but i think that's because only "myple syrup" was listed, with no specification which kind, probbaly just some store bought), but it convinced me it's at least better than grade A maple. So i think it will work of, the last few day on Agave seemed pretty much the same.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.com

1.094 sec, (1)