CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Dengae Fever symtoms gone in 24 hrs

J.Crow’s® Lugol’s Iodine
Free S&H.Restore lost reserves.J.CROW’S®Lugol’s Iodine Solut...

Original Hulda Clark
Hulda Clark Cleanses

Your Ad Here
Place your ad here !

More
More
rken Views: 2,066
Published: 13 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,245,188

Re: Dengae Fever symtoms gone in 24 hrs

Hi thanks for your concern. No the wife did not pass. dengae usually runs its course in about 10 days. Marked by intense headache and body ache with nausea and vomiting. thereis nothing that doctors can do for it except monitor your platlettes and keep you hydrated until it passes.

I mixed 15drops of MMs with One teaspoon full of citric acid (80drops)and took it twice one hr apart.
My friend took 8 drops of Miracle-Mineral-Supplement with 40 drops of citric acid 2x one hr apart. We both felt much better with in one hr just prior to taking the second dose. Upon awaking the next day I took 10 drop with 50 drops of citric acid and by that after noon I was symtom free. She visited the next day and took another 8 drop dose but was symtom free at the time.

I would go slow start with 1 drop mms to 5drops citric acid in the morning and then if you have NO reaction nausea or diaria up the evening dose to 2 drops and continue in this faction increasing each dose until you start to have diarea or nausea and then back off one drop. continue at that dosage for three or four days and then try to move up a drop. Miracle-Mineral-Supplement is very powerful and I believe is beneficial in treating many illnesses but many people quite because they start off to quick and can't handle the detox. Its far better to take smaller more frequent doses than see how fast you can get to 15 drops and quit because of intense Detox. 3 doses of 5 drops each is equal to a 15 drop dose and keeps the Miracle-Mineral-Supplement in your blood stream killing pathogens as well AS IF NOT BETTER than one large dose in most cases. You can increase to 4 times a day or increase the dose to 6 drops 3 times a day. See what works for you. It has taken many years to get to this point in regards to your health give yourself time to heal. n

Note: if you have colesterol problems be sure to take Vitamin C to build up your arteries because MMS stripes colesterol from the walls of your arteries which is there to help support weakened arteries. Do Not Take vit C within 4 hrs of taking MMS. Good luck on your healing journey.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.com

2.375 sec, (1)