CureZone   Log On   Join
Image Embedded losing desire...

anglynn Views: 1,650
Published: 13 years ago

losing desire...

I'm so bored with fasting, and it's only been 10 days. I think i'll go to 14 and stop, is that bad? Im donig this strictly for weight loss... My first fast was 15 days. I started at 143 this time and am 129 now, ultimately i want to get to 120, so hopefully i can at least get to 125 by sunday, and just lose the rest with healthy food and keep up my exercise. I really miss just sitting at the table with my 2 children and having dinner (age 2 and 5)

Since im so close...am i big fat failure if i stop and go to healthy foods (fruits, veggies), then maybe on sundays enjoy myself in reasonable small portion while still staying away from unhealthy things..(my grandma always cooks sunday dinner after church), i honestly dont have any desire for meat except white chicken,Watching someone eat a steak or hamburger makes me so nauseas.. pop, or anything Im staying away from forever, im completely satisfied with water, it tastes sooooooo good with some ice cubes :]... does that sound horrible or should i just keep going??? I'm about 8-9 pounds from ultimate long term goal which i set years and years ago, the reality of being so close just amazes me. My gramma had fresh tomatoes from the farmers market the other day and mouth just watered, and i HATEEE tomatoes! They looked delicious and bright red. Last night my dad made corn on the cob and cauilfour (also from the farmers market) same thing happened then....food i usually never eat, and NEVER crave. I exercise daily (treadmill), plus chase two little kids, and go to college...that, with low calories, no fat, will i hit my 120 withOUT fasting?

I just dont want to quit and ruin everything, Ive waitied years to be at least 150..then 140...130...120's.. but i really feel like im done on sunday (14 days). Im never satisfied, if that counts for anything...i think i could be 80 pounds and id still be unhappy with myself. Even hearing ppl say "u look so skinny!" "i didnt even recognize u!" doesnt affect me..i just think they're lying.. Im such a P.I.T.A, im sorry haha

Insight, please. Negative and possitive.

Ang
SW-190 CW-129 GW-120

Before....
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

During...
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.com

0.984 sec, (2)