CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Inspiring! Starting a urine fast today.

jerksforthesedentary Views: 1,176
Published: 15 years ago

This is a reply to # 124,610

Re: Inspiring! Starting a urine fast today.

Yes, indeed I will.

So far, of course, not much to report, but a mouth sore has just broken out on my lip - I never get those normally; and my skin itches here and there. Do you know what it is like to have a sort of white hive-y spot under the skin? I just got one on my hand, and it too itches now and then. All in all, a good start! I have a tiny hint of an ache in my throat, very faint as yet - that's encouraging, too.

I am vegan, but still expect much toxicity to act itself out!

I must force myself to drink that water. Not hungry, except mentally, but it's only day one. I hope to do about 120 days total, first on urine as long as I can (then on green juice) - or until I start starving - as long as I do not starve, I intend to fast until I get the results I am after with, alas, only one problem (there are many I could focus on, but I am focusing on one of the very worst, most intractable, and most long-standing - perhaps other good stuff might happen as a "bonus" gift on the way, though) - I am always told that surgery is my only hope, and I will not do that. Your interest will be invaluable encouragement!

I haven't had television in years and cannot afford to rent any flicks - I keep regretting that, just for this time. Not that one would watch "television", but a nice dramatized version of a Henry James novella would be just the thing to make one feel both coddled and yet not too hopelessly low-brow as one is vegetating, helplessly unable to move. Oh, well, not to be. I have music and heavy reading and my obsessive, annoying thoughts.

Thanks,

Jack

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.com

0.500 sec, (1)