CureZone   Log On   Join
Don't you hate it when.....

Luluel Views: 1,634
Published: 13 years ago

Don't you hate it when.....

Don't you just hate it when uninformed people tell you that fasting is bad for you and that even a 3/4 day Water Fast is ''dangerous''?! I hear all the time from people that ''when you don't eat anything, your body will go into starvation mode and you WILL NOT LOSE ANY FAT, just water and muscle.'' WTF?! If that's the case then why the hell do we store fat in the first place?! Also I hate the ones who tell you there is no such thing as detoxing and that our livers were designed to do the process for us. Sure, that theory used to have some truth in it - before processed foods were around - when we actually used to have a clean healthy Diet full of fresh fruits and vegetables. Sorry for this rant it's just quite discouraging when you hear all this. It makes me quite sad when I see someone take a pill at every little cold or cough.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.com

0.469 sec, (1)