CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: No water fast?

Views: 1,461
Published: 17 years ago

This is a reply to # 124,618

Re: No water fast?

I don't know the reasoning behind no-water urine fasts -- I'm sure there are valid reasons -- but until you know of them and understand them and decide that it's "right" for you, then I would strongly suggest drinking adequate amounts of water during your fast. Don't just jump into urine-only with no water if you don't understand the reasons for it -- it might be something only recommended or helpful in certain situations.

However, I'm sure you can get away with drinking *LESS* water than you would have to if you weren't taking urine, because you're recycling a decent amount of it. But I think it's important to also introduce fresh water into the body intermittently throughout the day unless you have some illness or something where it's adviced to go on urine alone.

Like Foghat said, I think it's best to take the urine un-diluted and give it time to get into your system, but aside from that, make sure you're getting enough water ... if you're getting dehydrated then that's probably a good sign that urine alone is not a viable option for staying at "optimum" levels of hydration ... or at least not with your current body and health circumstances, whatever they may be.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2023  curezone.com

0.406 sec, (1)