CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: i feel so tired after one week of UT

anja Views: 3,377
Published: 16 years ago

This is a reply to # 124,643

Re: i feel so tired after one week of UT

I've been having something similar, I don't know if it's a healing crisis, the extra melatonin or what, but I think it's getting better. For me, I felt fabulous the first six days, then crashed when I got my period, then either picked up a flu/cold bug or it was some kind of cleansing thing, and now that's finally winding down. I've been on it about 3 weeks, but I'm drinking nowhere near 8 ounces. That is a lot! You might want to back off on the amount. The most I drank was maybe 1/2 a cup and I had to back off a little, it felt like too much too fast. Right now I'm around 1/4 cup, and some days that even feels too intense, but I'm pretty sensitive and have been carrying a lot of deep chronic infection, so I typically have to go slowly with everything. So far, though, I still feel compelled to continue and that some things are better. How is your diet? I noticed I feel better on this program in particular when I'm eating mostly vegetables & fruits, very little grains. Generally lighter foods. I'm also due for another Liver Flush this spring. Have you done that?

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022  curezone.com

1.875 sec, (1)