CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: got it!!!!

awakened Views: 1,467
Published: 14 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,246,534

Re: got it!!!!

I can understand wanting to put sisters for a name, but when one hears that word they automatically jump to the catholic religion. MH you of all people have been quite against all "religion", as being corrupt, and controling of the masses. I think it odd that you would name a product that instantly brings images of the pope and catholic religion to someones mind. I also am wondering how you decided on the price...you say anything with money is bad...but you base your price on what the "corrupt evil" company charged in canada. So does that make you any better or a worshiper of the all mighty dollar. Their intent was to get rich not help people. I know you talk of the bible, and it says right in there no one can serve two masters...I think you really need to step back and think about it from a neutral point of view.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022  curezone.com

0.438 sec, (1)