CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: got it!!!!

MH 108 Views: 1,527
Published: 14 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,246,622

Re: got it!!!!

can understand wanting to put sisters for a name,
A SISTER WAS USING A SIMILAR THEORY OVER 100 YEARS AGO IN HER ORPHANAGE, HER HISTORY WAS MY FIRST CLUE WITH THIS TYPE OF FORMULA, THAT IS THE ONLY REASON FOR THE WORD SISTER.

but when one hears that word they automatically jump to the catholic religion.
MY FIRST SOURCE WAS A CATHOLIC SOURCE AND THE CATHOLICS FOR CENTURIES HAVE HAD INTEREST IN HEALTH OF THE UPPER CLASS AND EVEN THE SLAVE CLASS SOMEWHAT.

MH you of all people have been quite against all "religion", as being corrupt, and controling of the masses. I think it odd that you would name a product that instantly brings images of the pope and catholic religion to someones mind.
YES, BUT EVEN THE ANNOINTING OIL I MADE FOR THE HAIR METHOD WAS ALL CATHOLIC BASED HISTORY AND THE BIBLE WAS CREATED FROM THE CATHOLIC FIRST CHURCH THAT GIVES MANY CLUES TO HUMAN HEALTH.

I also am wondering how you decided on the price...

ONLY BASED ON A COMMERCIAL PRODUCT I KNOW THAT SALES FOR $29.95 FOR 2 OUNCES, MY BOTTLE BEING 4X LARGER AND I BELIEVE MUCH BETTER MADE. MY WHOLESALE IS REDICULOUSLY LOWER... (KEEP IN MIND WHEN I HAVE TIME TO MAKE THIS AVAILABLE) MY SISTER IN LAW THAT SEEN THE HIGE 8OZ BOTTLE I GAVE MY BROTHER IMEDIETLY SAID THAT BIG BOTTLE IS WORTH AT LEAST $50 OR MORE....SO I FIGURE $29.95 BEING 4X CHEAPER AND BETTER MADE WITH SOME EDUCATION ADDED SHOULD BE AN OK PRICE...

you say anything with money is bad...
ALL MONEY IS THE ROOT OF ALL EVIL, ONE OF THE OLDEST SAYINGS IN THIS WORLD...OUR COMMON PROBLEM IS OUR EXPENSES MAKES US FOLLOW THE $$$ SYSTEMS OF THE GOVERNMENTS WE LIVE IN,FOR EXAMPLE:

MY ELECTRIC BILL EVERY MONTH IS $500.00
mY PROPANE GAS IS COSTING $2.20 A GALLON TO HEAT THE BUILDINGS.
MY INSURANCE AND BILLS ARE ASTONAUMICAL AND WHEN I RETIRED FROM FACTORY WORK I HAD A LIFE SAVINGS FROM THE COMPANY OF $42,000.00 TO LAST ME THE REST OF MY LIFE ALONG WITH S.S. IF THAT STILL EXIST IN MY FUTURE AND TO MAE THINGS EVEN MORE INTERESTING, WE BORROWED 4x MORE MONEY THAN I HAVE EVER OWED BEFORE IN MY LIFE........MAKING THE BANKS VERY HAPPY AND CREDIT CARD COMPANIES JUTS LOVE US.

AND THIS IS THE REAL KICKER.........NO MATTER WHAT I SALE A PRODUCT FOR, UNCLE SAM TAKES 30+% BACK IN TAXES AND WHEN YOU FIGURE RAW MATERIALS / HANDLING / BOOK WORK AND THEN LABOR, THE LABOR DON'T AMOUNT TO ALL THAT MUCH WHEN THE TAX MAN IS ALL PAID UP...........

I AM A TRUE AMERICAN IN DEBT

but you base your price on what the "corrupt evil" company charged in canada.
MAKES NO DIFFERANCE WHERE A PRODUCT CAME FROM, THEY DETERMINED A 2 OZ BOTTLES WAS WORTH $29.95 AND I AM THINKING THEY WANT THE CUSTOMER TO BUY A BOTTLE EVERY MONTH FOR THE REST OF THEIR LIFE AT THAT PRICE.

So does that make you any better or a worshiper of the all mighty dollar.
I HAVE ALWAYS SAID, IF SOME RICH PERSON WANTS TO STEP UP AND PAY ALL MY EXPENSES AND MAKE IT SO I DON'T HAVE TO WORRY ABOUT MAKING A LIVING EVER AGAIN, I WOULD GLADDLY WRITE A TELL ALL BOOK WITH EVERY FORMULA/METHOD I KNOW OF, UNTIL THAT HAPPENS, WE HAVE TO WORK. MY WIFE OWNS THE HERBAL BUSINESS, I HELP WITH THE KIDS/HOUSE AND HELP OUT HERE AND THERE, BUT I AM SUPPOSE TO BE RETIRED!!!!! I DID MY 30 YEARS OF FACTORY SLAVERY AND HAVE NO INCOME AT ALL. MY WIFE RUNS THIS HOME OPERATED BUSINESS AND I ASSURE YOU, SINCE SHE WORKED IN SALES MOST OF HER LIFE FOR OTHER PEOPLE, IF SHE DIDN'T HAVE MY IMPUT, THE PRICE WOULD BE COMPETITIVE WITH THE MARKET, SIMPLY MEANING IT WOULD ALSO BE $29.95 FOR 2 OUNCES OR MORE, SINCE I BELIEVE IT TO BE A SUPERIOR PRODUCT.

Their intent was to get rich not help people.
YES, THAT WAS MY CONCLUSION AT SUCH PRICES.

I know you talk of the bible, and it says right in there no one can serve two masters...I think you really need to step back and think about it from a neutral point of view.

OK
WE HAVE THE PRICE OF THE BOTTLE
WE HAVE THE PRICE OF THE RAW MATERIALS
WE HAVE SHIPPING

WHAT PRICE DO YOU WANT A BOTTLE SENT TO PEOPLE FOR? THEN GIVE US A THEORY HOW WE KEEP THE BUILDINGS WE MAKE STUFF IN AND SHIP FROM AND HOW DO WE PAY THE BILLS????

A FAIR PRICE ??????????????????
SAD THING IS THIS FACT.....
IF YOU SALE TOO CHEAP, SLAVES BELIEVE THE PRODUCT IS WORTHLESS....SO SAD, BUT TRUE.

LOOK AT CLARKIA, THEY SOLD DEWORMER TINCTURE FOR MANY YEARS AT $34.95 FOR 2 OZ AND MADE A FORTUNE/EMPIRE ALONG WITH THE CLARK EMPIRE BASED ON HIGH PRICES THAT PEOPLE LOVE, BECAUSE THEY TRUST STUFF THAT COST ALLOT WHEN IT COMES TO HEALTH.

WE STARTED OUT 10 YEARS AGO SELLING DEWOMER FOR $288.00 A GALLON TO DR.CLARK.COM AND AMISH CUSTOMERS AND THEY ALL BELIEVED THE PRICES WAS CHEAP, BECAUSE IT WAS CHEAPER THAN DR. HULDA CLARK'S SON...A FEW YEARS INTO IT AND I MADE LARGER QUANITIES, I DROPPED THE PRICE DOWN TO $225 A GALLON OR $160 A GALLON WHEN YOU BUY 5 AND YOU KNOW WHAT HAPPENED, I WILL TELL YOU:

We made 60% less money and sales when we lowered the prices, people didn't trust the products when they seen it so much cheaper than the other sources.

Our wholesale on the dewormer formula has been $25 a bottle when you buy 25 for years now. People have then resold that for $37.50 to $75 a bottle with one source in South Korea sold it for $150 a bottle. Note that we did all the work and they make more $$$ than we do.

We often give elderly people that we know can't afford stuff a break in price or for free, an example: Pastor Vayle, a few years back I offered to give him free herbs for life and for afew years no he consumes over 1 gallon per month...making a profit allows these things to happen, etc......

I think I have used up 7-8 computers in the past 10 years and paid internet service, I mean the list is endless when you figure up your expenses....

So give us a clue, what is a fair price or are you saying FREE with FREE shipping is the only true way to handle a business? I would have to agree with that, but a person needs the means to be able to give it away free.

MH

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022  curezone.com

0.531 sec, (3)