CureZone   Log On   Join
Feeling Cold on UT? Also Updates 5 Weeks.

anja Views: 1,348
Published: 17 years ago

Feeling Cold on UT? Also Updates 5 Weeks.

I've been feeling really chilled most of the time since I've been doing the UT. I'm in a cold climate, so that's not helping, and I'm taking some herbs for liver/GB cleansing that may be cooling according to Traditional Chinese Medicine, but wondering if anyone else has noticed something similar. My BF has been doing the UT for a few weeks and he is a little chilled, also. He says that toxins generate heat, and perhaps I've detoxified a bit and that's why I'm feeling colder. Hard to say.

Otherwise, I'm doing pretty good on this. I may actually have to cut back on the morning urine a bit because I'm feeling pretty lethargic most days unless I'm moving around, I assume it's the melatonin. That's not all bad, since I have a tendency to have a lot of tension and nervous energy. I'm definitely sleeping better, and that's nothing short of a miracle, believe me. I'm still having some gynecological issues, endo or fibroids or something, with pelvic pressure/pain that is actually a little worse, and still with digestion issues & probably candida & bowel imbalance, but I'm hoping it will help that eventually, as well. Seeing my homeopath this week, she thinks I still have some protozoa activity I need to kick out and that the center of activity might be around my reproductive organs. I haven't told her about the UT, I'm debating about whether I should, and wondering whether she'll approve. My chronic headaches are definitely better - still getting them, but much less frequent and less severe. Some of that could be due to the homeopathics, but I feel like I made a big leap forward with that the very first day I started the UT.

All in all, I've tried hundreds of health products and programs, only a few of which seemed to give rather dramatic results for a week or two, but then the positive effects seemed to fade. I thought there was a good chance the UT would be the same -appearing like a magic bullet at first, but then reality setting in. Not so. This is one instance where I felt better right away, and I'm still feeling better - the effects don't seem to have diminished! In fairness, there have been a few rough spots, mainly over my period and a cold (or healing crisis), and I still don't know for sure what's going on with my pelvic pressure/pain, but I think I've been steadily improving, in general, and I can actually see where my eyes look clearer. Less of the feathery yellowish/white in my irises, more blue.

I've turned a few other open-minded people on to this, as well.

Any thoughts on the chilled thing would be much appreciated.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2023  curezone.com

1.844 sec, (2)