CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: got it!!!!

MH 108 Views: 1,508
Published: 14 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,247,063

Re: got it!!!!

I wish I knew her name, the man came from Europe and married and never had any children and no live realitives and only my brother for a freind. His wife died of altimers disease and he willed his house and $$ to their association after his death, the following week the lawyer he hired to do this for him stole his bank account and was going to steal his house until he asked my brother's help...That is how my brother learned the man was an orphan boy probably as a result of world war I and grew up in a catholic orphanage and had to take a weekly concoction that he said no child was ever ill and he basically grew up with no ilnesses and died in his sleep at age 92 quite a few years back...so no trace to know what country this sister was from, etc...

I have no clue what the final name will be, ya just never know what "catchy" name will pop up. I guess I first need to make a few gallons and let others try it. We have been so far behind we just have no time to keep up anymore or more proper to say, we have more business than we desire to put the hours into.. We have averaged 108 orders every month, which for us is about all we can do with out making a job out of this hobby.

I hope to make about 5 gallons this weeken if I get to it and will pick some name for now.

Blessings to all,
MH

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022  curezone.com

3.875 sec, (1)