CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: UT and Fibroids/Endometriosis, Getting Worse? Women?

anja Views: 4,731
Published: 17 years ago

This is a reply to # 124,906

Re: UT and Fibroids/Endometriosis, Getting Worse? Women?

Hanna, thanks, I do remember your message, and it's what got me thinking about whether the UT could be contributing. It's all guesswork on my part without tht testing. I had some bloody & then brown discharge for about 5 days around ovluation, which I've never had, but have also read that's normal. It has not been normal for me so far, but I just turned 39 and maybe things are changing. I am doing other things for it like castor oil packs and cypress oil, but it's only been 2 days off the UT and it already feels a little better.

Do you feel that it was strictly the morning urine that made your endometrial problem worse? Do you feel you are still benefiting from the more diluted urine from later in the day? It also occurred to me that I could try it in a homeopathic solution rather than drinking it straight. It would have the "signature" of hormones in it I guess, but not in quantity. I was so hoping this would be the thing I could carry forward with me as a health tonic the rest of my life. I'm not done experimenting with it, but I think it might be confusing the picture right now and I might just break from it until I do some more Liver Flushing and work a little longer w/my homeopath (who I didn't tell about it, by the way).

Thanks for the input on the oxygen/hydrogen peroxide baths. I just started researching ozone a little bit for a friend w/cancer, and I have a job where I sit all day the computer, and I mean REALLY long days of sitting almost 7 days a week, so lack of oxygen and blood stagnation are real issues for me.

Thanks again! Still hoping to hear from anyone else who might have some experience with the UT & female issues, in particular.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2023  curezone.com

0.625 sec, (1)