CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Urine - Topical Apllication!

Views: 5,086
Published: 17 years ago

This is a reply to # 124,934

Re: Urine - Topical Apllication!

I apply and leave it on usually, but I don't really have to deal with other people much.

It will probably leave a slight odor behind, especially on your hair. It's not so noticeable once it's dried, but if it gets wet again you can smell it. But this probably depends a lot on how concentrated the urine was, and whether it was aged or fresh.

If leaving it on "indefinately" (until you shower or whatever) isn't really an option, then just leave it on for however long you're comfortable with.

Also, I've read some comments here and there about fresh urine not being as good for external application because it causes "muscle wasting", whatever that is. I'm not sure on the details of this, but I've switched to using aged urine for external application, and it does seem to have a more noticeable effect on the skin. It "feels" different, too. More "silky" or something, I'm not sure how to explain it. :)

Hope that helps :)
--James

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2023  curezone.com

1.141 sec, (1)