CureZone   Log On   Join
Detox Bath Q?

Views: 1,176
Published: 13 years ago

Detox Bath Q?

I took a detox bath minus one of the three ingredients the other day. I generally retain too much sodium so was holding off on more baking soda. I didn't have the right ACV.

So I used Espsom salt about two pounds with one quart of h2o2.

That night I felt relaxed but the next day for first time in a long time I had more energy and felt positive eventhough my situation is somewhat dire( require critical neurosurgery).

Is it possible to explain this in lieu of the two chemicals?
MgSO4- was said on your website to stabilize blood vessels, lower blood pressure, relax muscular tissue and spasms. Does it act as base or acid?

h2o2- it oxygenates the tissues and acts as base?

So were the two components acting as base + base =thereby rasing body ph from acid (disease state) or was it acting as acid + base = acting in a more neutral manner?

So adding the third ingredient ACV will serve to lower the ph since it is acid in nature? neutralizing the effect of the bases?

I am trying to understand this more, maybe you can refer me to a book that explain acid base balance more. I would like to try to explain it my mother to see if it would help her. "try this it will help" does not work too well with people I know.

Thanks.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.com

1.250 sec, (1)