CureZone   Log On   Join
MoreLess any further information on Iron relationship to other things in the body?

Natural, Soothing, Progesterone Oil
Supplementation and Hormone Balancing Based on the...

Hulda Clark Cleanses
Wormwood, Clove, Clarkia, Turmeric, Epsom Salt, Uva Ursi, Goldenr...

More
Palaecro Views: 1,262
Published: 13 years ago

MoreLess any further information on Iron relationship to other things in the body?

Hi MoreLess,

I just read through your post here
http://curezone.com/forums/fm.asp?i=1051835#i

It completely opened my eyes to the invalidity of doctor blood tests for iron. Every time I would get a test it would come back as normal or even high levels of iron. Yet I have EVERY symptom of severe iron deficiency to the point that I have gone into lapses of shock through a total lack of bodily oxygenation.

I had a question to you about this. In the example here: "Ex: If one has High Nitrogen in their bodys, then they Better have High Iron content also, or they are going to have some Serious problems of a shortage of Oxygen !"

What other cases are there where a high iron level would be necessary? Is there a book you would recommend with more information on this topic? This is brilliant, I can't believe I trusted in those blood tests for as long as I did, seeing as EVERYTHING else the doctors have ever diagnosed or treated me for was wrong! With the exception of 1 case of pneumonia.

It's funny because I hadn't muscle tested for iron of all things and I did today and it told me that I'm completely deficient. I've begun supplementing again, contrary to the most recent test that said my iron level was high. From this day on I'll never rely on a doctor blood test again, Muscle Testing has been far more accurate, it's my new blood testing system ; )

I would use BSM as well but I'm allergic or sensitive at least to any form of sugar and I immediately become congested and an abundance of mucous is created. So unfortunately as much as I'd prefer a natural source I'm going to have to supplement it, floradix was always good it seemed.

Thank you again for your insight.
Ryan

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.com

0.469 sec, (1)