CureZone   Log On   Join
MH question about S.O.S

iptumu Views: 1,093
Published: 13 years ago

MH question about S.O.S

Hey MH

Hope you had an awesome long weekend. Ive been reading the posts and was wondering about the Spray S.O.S

That is a truely remarkable spray you have there and a sister's touch of love as well might I add. I dont mean to be selfish in asking this but i was wondering if i could try a batch in the near future.

Youve helped me a great deal in terms of learning about the human body as well as all the lies the pharma companies are making us believe.

Currently Im on 10 LBB. I take 5 in the morning and 5 at night with food. I also take 2 Spoons of the kidney/ pancreas/ heart/ prostrate. I take one spoon in the morning and 1 spoon at night.

Im trying to eat more fruits but im getting alot of the dreaded diarrea and i also lost 2 pounds so im 98 pounds now.

I was wondering the the spray would help me. I have ulcers in my colon and frequent urination and its getting to be frustrating now. Because everytime i sit down and start reading i need to go urinate....lol

Just wondering MH

by the way love the radio shows...so imformative.

oh by the way ill even pay more...anything so i can gain some weight and do the orange juice fast and really let my body heal.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.com

0.688 sec, (1)