CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: MH question about S.O.S

iptumu Views: 1,014
Published: 13 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,249,780

Re: MH question about S.O.S

Hey MH thanks for the reply

I was wondering the the spray would help me.
THE SPRAY IS FOR THE SKIN MOSTLY

I have ulcers in my colon
THIS IS ONLY CURED BY CORRECT DIET AND FRANKLY, NO ONE THAT WEIGHS 98# SHOULD HAVE INTESTINAL PROBLEMS SUCH AS THAT, SO YOU HAVE TO WONDER WHAT YOU DID TO CREATE THEM.

My response: All of this started after having shrimp MH about 2 and a half years ago. I woke up throwing up 12 times and never got better. Before all of this happened i was 118 pounds but i was also 23 years old. The problem is that on the left side i always feel something big and i was told this is inflammation. I also feel constipated even after having diarrea. I never feel like i am emptied. I know the LBB will help with this. Your right who knows what i did to end up like this. The weight loss is a result of 2 and a half years of not being able to eat. Before i would eat and it would come right back out.

and frequent urination and its getting to be frustrating now. Because everytime i sit down and start reading i need to go urinate....lol
SEEK A GOOD CHIROPRACTOR, ODDS ARE YOU NEED WORKED ON AND PUT RIBS BACK IN PLACE, ETC.

My Response: The frequent urination also started after the shrimp incident. sucks ass
I will try to find a good chiropractor. I always thought it wasnt good for you because they crack bones and stuff or am i totally wrong.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.com

0.594 sec, (1)