CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: hepatitis c treatment focus - cirhosis or virus?

sunangel Views: 20,704
Published: 13 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,249,888

Re: hepatitis c treatment focus - cirhosis or virus?

Yeah,

So to re-cap, the Gerson diet has very little protein. They also exclude all fats and oils except flax oil. I adapted my program and its similarities are the points just mentioned low fat and protein and the use of regular and prolonged juicing. The types of food I eat is much more varied than the Gerson protocol. I go for almost all whole foods, but I also avoid all oils and go light on protein, but I eat some protein in my food because I have a greater requirement due to exercise. I recommend grinding flax seeds in a coffee grinder and putting it on salads rather than the oil.

But an all-juice diet is a lot different. That is rapid and quite reactive. If detox becomes too much, you can always eat.

Your weight will go to its perfect weight. You have to expect to lose some due to the stripping down action of cleansing. Rest assured that you could put the weight back on in a matter of days if for some reason you wanted to. But I went to 165 and stayed there through the last four weeks of my ten week juice diet. It was a very lean, but very good sized for me. Now I'm 185.

The juice is the power. The raw and steamed whole foods act as the brakes for the rate and level of detox. So, to power up the process, go liquid. If you have to slow down, do it by eating whole foods while still watching the protein and fats.

I hope you enjoy the experience!

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.com

1.109 sec, (1)