CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: UT and meat!

Views: 1,616
Published: 17 years ago

This is a reply to # 125,095

Re: UT and meat!

Those things you listed are generally not recommended to do with UT, but if you must do them, it shouldn't STOP you from doing UT and it shouldn't really pose any major problems.

However, I have read something about how the digestion of meat causes some substance to appear in the urine, that when reingested frequently, can cause problems in some areas of the body... maybe the bones or joints or something, I really don't remember exactly, sorry :(

But I assume that as long as you aren't eating large amounts of meat every day (which you really shouldn't be doing anyway) and keep it within reason, there shouldn't be any problems. There definitely won't be any "major, threatening" problems, but as usual you should pay attention to your body and if you notice any minor symptoms start to creep up while using UT with "questionable foods or substances" then you might want to stop and think about making some alterations in diet (even if only temporarily to see if that is the cause) before continuing.

There are some people here who eat meat and smoke and do drugs and stuff yet still get much benefit from UT, so even though it's not advised, I wouldn't worry too much about it. Just be sure to listen to your body! I think really the only "major" thing you shouldn't do UT with is drugs/medications where dosage can be a serious factor, but even then it's possible to slowly ween yourself onto UT while gradually reducing the medication (although thise should probably only be done with some medical supervision, or very carefully and gradually)

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2023  curezone.com

0.391 sec, (1)