CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Breatharian Question

gravedigger Views: 2,606
Published: 13 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,252,195

Re: Breatharian Question

V, you are speaking from a lack of knowledge or limited therefore, in India there have been known yogis who have lived well past the age of 150 years. They lived in the jungles and consumed very little to no food and there primary source of life was the air/oxygen/sun. In fact, today a very popular, and I mean so popular that he charges $1 million to administer a yoga camp that people are readily willing to pay. His name is Swami Ramdev look him up on the net and you will see what he advocates. He teaches the masses on "Pranayam", Prana meaning "Breath of LIfe". He claims to cure any known disease by the daily practice of pranayam and herbs. His show in India and around the world is daily broadcasted and millions of people tune into watch. His message: simple, learn to breath, increase the air/oxygen in the body and you will increase your life. So, have you tried pranayam? I doubt it, but I would suggest try before you make a statement like above. Breatharians, Pranayam, QI are all the same thing, just a different approach to one concept. Your right, we should not believe what we hear or see without questioning it, but I have been practicing pranayam for about 4 months daily, and I have seen a positive improvement in my overall health. After completing my daily practice my body is full of bliss tingling sensations are running up and down my spine, I am for that moment lost in a realm that is pure heaven. Hopefully, with continued practice I can remain in that realm for ever...nirvana and then samadhi...peace to you...

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.com

0.609 sec, (1)