CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Breatharian Question

gravedigger Views: 2,703
Published: 13 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,252,545

Re: Breatharian Question

You are dreaming big girl .
DREAMS ARE WONDERFUL, DON'T U DREAM?, IT HELPS ESCAPE THE WRATH OF PEOPLE LIKE YOU..

Little food it's not breatharianism , it's just like I said slowed metabolism ,dieting , not one of those yogis abstained completely from food .
LOOKUP DYANYOGI, LIVED TO BE 100 PLUS WENT YEARS WITHOUT FOOD, IN FACT AT TIMES ATE A FEW ROCKS. I HAVE HIS BOOK IF U LIKE OR ARE OPENMINDED TO READ.

Check your premises , check your definitions .
LISTEN, YOU DON'T KNOW ME AND I DON'T KNOW SO NO NEED FOR SUCH HARSH WORDS. WE R HERE TO LEARN IF U DISAGREE SIMPLE CHANGE THE CHANNEL.

Breatharianism means no food , period , not little , none .
DON'T BE CONFUSED, BE HAPPY LIVE AND ENJOY I DON'T LIKE ALL THESE TECHNICAL TERMS IF ONE IS TO ABSTAIN FROM FOOD THEN WHAT R THEY LIVING OFF, AIR/BREATH/OXYGEN.

You practiced prana for 2 months and that 's how you prove breatharianism is possible ? LOL
PLEASE READ THE THREAD CORRECTLY, I SAID 4 NOT 2, AND I NEVER STATED THAT I AM HERE TO PROVE THAT BREATHARIANISM IS POSSIBLE BY MY DOING SO..NOW THAT'S FUNNY...

Bratharianism is completely different from Prana and Qi , you need to read more books or call Swami to explain it to you .
THERE U GO AGAIN ALWAYS LOOKING FOR DIFFERENCES RATHER THAN SIMILIARITIES. I THINK THE LACK OF OXYGEN TO YOUR BRAIN IS CAUSING U TO THINK THIS WAY. I SERIOUSLY RECOMMEND YOU TRY TO LOVE YOURSELF AND STOP BEING SO NEGATIVE. YOUR A WONDERFUL HUMAN BEING, YOU HAVE RATIONAL THOUGHT, BUT UNLESS YOU LEARN TO ACCEPT RATHER THAN REJECT YOU ARE NO DIFFERENT THAN AN ANIMAL, WHO LIKE HUMANS ARE VERY SIMILIAR, HOW, ANIMALS, BREED, EAT, SLEEP AND DEFEND, SAME AS HUMANS THE ONLY SEPARATION IS RATIONAL THOUGHT. I DO NOT WANT TO OFFEND YOU IN ANYWAY, IF I DO, I APOLOGIZE...IF YOU DON'T LIKE THE INFORMATIN BEING REPORTED HERE PERHAPS U SHOULD MOVE ON OR START YOU OWN FORUM WHERE LIKE MINDED PEOPLE CAN INTERACT. AND LASTLY, MH IS A HUMAN BEING HE IS SIMPLY COMMUNICATING HIS THOUGHTS DON'T GET TOO CAUGHT UP IN THE SMOKE. LET IT GO HE HAS MORE TO OFFER THAN WHAT MEETS THE EYE. I HAVE SPENT ALOT OF MONEY AND TIME LISTENING TO OTHERS ON THE NET AND SO FAR MH IS LEGIT. PEOPLE ARE OUT THERE JUST TO MAKE MONEY, AS OF YET MH HAS NOT ONCE SUGGESTED ME TO BUY HIS HERBS AS THE ONLY SOLUTION TO ONE'S HEALTH. READ BOOK I AND DO AS THE AUTHOR SUGGESTS..END OF STATEMENT..

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.com

0.359 sec, (2)