CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Crawling and biting under my skin HELP!

Tapeworms, Round worms, Flukes?
Hulda Clark Cleanses

Natural Cancer Remedies
Cancer-proof your body with little known immune boosters!

More
birdman717 Views: 78,877
Published: 13 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,252,602

Re: Crawling and biting under my skin HELP!

Hello...

I can get the external itching to a minimum with a combination of organic virgin coconut oil, tea tree oil, aloe vera and sweet almond oil with vitamin E. The real problem is the deep irritation inside of my flesh and the squirming that is really noticeable when I eat carbs or lay down to sleep. Definitely not scabies because these things are devouring my muscle tissue. It seems that is what they live on or the toxins from them is causing my muscle tissue to dissolve. Its scary in the sense that if I dont get rid of them, they will eventually eat me up. I feel little squirming just under my skin. They seem to be no longer than a half inch and maybe the size around as sewing thread. I feel them in my face, private package, scalp, chest, stomach fat, legs, arms, back, feet.. everywhere... but the most noticeable is my face and crotch (the latter is torment because its so noticeably worms swimming under my skin).

I have tried the oral taking of essential oils such as Wormwood , Black-Walnut , sasperella, essiac, Celery and a few others. They seem to kill some off, but not total elimination.

I will take your suggestions into consideration, thank you.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.com

1.281 sec, (1)