CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Poor communication

Views: 1,026
Published: 14 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,251,220

Re: Poor communication

My husband talks to me that way too. He has a very low self esteem as your wife. I don't think the problem is the communication, it's our spouses. They don't love themselves, so how can they love someone else? They don't respect themselves, so they disrespect us. I have grown tremendously over the last year, I'm so much stronger. I've stopped blaming myself and started sticking up for myself. I am becoming a better person and he's going through hell right now, but there's nothing I can do about it. Everything that's going on is his choice. My husband, as well as your wife, has to face what the deep problem is. More than likely it goes back to their childhood. I think my husband was molested, he thinks so but can't remember anything. He needs to face it but doesn't want to know if it happened or not. What he doesn't understand, is that if he would face it he could move on. Otherwise, he's gonna be in this pit for the rest of his life; running away from everything.
Hope this helps,
I know what you're going through

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022  curezone.com

1.984 sec, (1)