CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Breatharian Question

Views: 2,658
Published: 14 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,253,032

Re: Breatharian Question

He doesn't like it when someone exposes him . Toxic creature . Can't handle the truth .
EXPOSES HIM HOW?? U NEED TO EXPLAIN YOURSELF...ALSO, WHO IN THIS WORLD DOES NOT CARE FOR $$$$$$$. IF YOU DON'T AGREE THEN MOVE ON, THE TRUTH WILL COME OUT. I THINK YOU HAVE OUR OWN ISSUES, BUT I COULD BE WRONG. IT SEEMS MOST OF YOUR THREADS ARE NEGATIVE AND BY THAT I MEAN AGAINST WHAT MH SAYS. AT ONE POINT I WAS REALLY INTO DR. HULDA CLARK AND AFTER COMING TO THIS FORUM AND READING MH'S THREADS ABOUT HOW HER METHODS CREATE AN ACIDIC BODY, I STARTED TO REALIZE THAT HE'S RIGHT AND THAT HER METHODS PERHAPS WERE NOT THE CURE FOR ALL DISEASES AS SHE CLAIMS. IF YOU DISAGREE STATE WHY AND LOGICIALLY AND LET THE MASSES DECIDED WHO'S RIGHT AND WRONG. YOUR PERSONALLY ATTACKS ON HIM ARE NOT WELCOME. DEBATE IS GOOD. ALOT OF PEOPLE ON THIS FORUM ARE ASKING HIS ADVICE. HE SEEMS TO BE VERY CONSISTENT WITH HIS INFORMATION AND IN DOING SO IF HE CAN EARN MONEY, SO WHAT....LET IT BE...HE HAS A FAMILY/BILLS TO PAY/SUPPORT..REMEMBER THE NAME OF THIS FORUM IS "ASK BAREFOOT"..

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022  curezone.com

0.469 sec, (1)