CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Dogs and UT

anja Views: 1,752
Published: 17 years ago

This is a reply to # 125,327

Re: Dogs and UT

I thought he whole point of UT was to use your OWN urine on yourself, since it contains traces of what ails you and so triggers your immune system to fight those infections, etc, and in essence works on a homeopathic level. I would think that if that's the case, you would want to give your dog its own urine, though collecting it would be tricky (I know in my dog's case, probably impossible). I didn't read the posted links about Lucky, so not sure what they're doing in that particular case, human or the dog's urine. I know I've read about human's using another human's urine to healthful effect, but I admit I'm skeptical about using anything other than your own. We visit an Indian chef in Candada who drinks and advises cow urine for things like cancer, he has a rescue mission for cows in India and some of his western friends have traveled there for that therapy. I'm not sure of the long term outcome for them, though.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2023  curezone.com

4.000 sec, (1)