CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: I can use a friend right now.

lasco Views: 3,094
Published: 13 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,253,508

Re: I can use a friend right now.

I understand you.I know exactly how you feel.You have been going through it for 3 years but I have been dealing with it since I was about 13 yrs old.I had to attend school,high school with this. Lol I was even hoping that the smell would go away when I was older.

I could not talk to my family about this because they were not saying anything at all. I think they were too embarrassed. I know I was always wishing I had someone I could talk to about it;someone who could go with me to the doctor and tell him that I really have an odor.I had this friend and she always says I don't smell but then I would suddenly turn around and caught her with her hands over her nose. I pretend as if I don't see it. I don't know of anyone in my country with an odor problem.They are probably here but I have never met. I'm trying to say is if you could meet someone here from your area,you could help each other.You could ask that person if they really smell you.I bet that person would give you an honest answer because they are experiencing the same things.

This site has really helprd me so much.I'm not cured but I feel better about myself.I use to be all depressed for weeks at a time when people make their comments.I do feel bad when they talk but by the next day I am my old self again. Now I don't care too much about what other people are thinking.I do not smell because I don't take care of my body. i wash myself and brush my teeth just like eveybody else. I know that this is true so what ever!

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.com

1.141 sec, (1)