CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Hearing loss in one ear
 
Naturalist Views: 5,068
Published: 12 years ago
 
This is a reply to # 1,252,450

Re: Hearing loss in one ear



The following is from the book "Amalgam Illness" by Andrew Cutler.

Early physical symptoms include dizziness,
tinnitus (ringing in the ears) pg 26

Mercury can do enough brain damage to
create standard neurological problems.
Hearing loss, tremor, and difficulty
concentrating are the most bothersome.
pg 128

Mercury . Mercury intoxication causes hearing loss in humans and animals. In 1953, a severe neurological disorder was recognized among persons living in the vicinity of Minimata, Japan, where mercury-containing effluent flowing from a chemical manufacturing plant into the local bay contaminated shellfish. Deterioration in hearing and deafness were reported among other neurological symptoms. Findings consistent with Minimata disease have been reported in other instances of accidental mercury intoxication in Japan and Iraq. Early stages of poisoning may result in cochlear lesions, whereas hearing loss in the late stages of intoxication may result from neurological damage.

http://www.ehponline.org/docs/1994/102-11/focus2.html


Mercury intoxication, heavy metals, cause hearing loss.
There are other reasons: Antibiotics and other medicines.
Loud noise is another reason.

Did you know that the EPA says that mercury is a hazardous
waste material. You are not allowed to bury it in the ground,
throw it in a landfill, or put it in the garbage can. However,
it is safe to put it in your mouth :( A hazardous waste facility
handles the mercury that a dentist removes from your mouth.
Think about how close your mouth is to your brain. Mercury
crosses the blood brain barrier.

One of the many symptoms of mercury toxicity is hearing loss.

http://www.orthomolecular.org/library/jom/1997/articles/1997-v12n04-p240.shtml


Mainstream medicine does not recognize Amalgam illness.

Google mercury toxicity. It is very likely that you have it.
Watch some of the YouTube videos on mercury poisoning.

Once all the metal is out of your mouth you will need to
chelate. Mercury will not leave the body on its own. Also,
if you have any root canals, you may want to have them pulled.
You will need to support your body with supplements before and
during mercury removal...and while chelating.


http://www.livingnetwork.co.za/healingnetwork/mercury_amalgam_removal.html


//www.curezone.org/forums/f.asp?f=577


You may want to check into the Andy Cutler protocol.

I wish you abundant health!








 

 
Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!


 

Donate to CureZone


CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com


Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2020  curezone.com

0.312 sec, (2)