CureZone   Log On   Join
Something to think about? opinions?

Hulda Clark Cleanses
Parasite Cleanse, Kidney Cleanse, Liver Flush, Bowel Program acco...

Hulda Clark cleanses
Wormwood, Clove, Clarkia, Turmeric, Epsom Salt, Uva Ursi, Goldenr...

Fast and Painless Constipation Relief
Oxygen Bowel Cleanser

Free Remineralizing Tooth Powder!
Best Teeth Remineralization, Strengthening, and Clea...

More
More
ghostfalcon Views: 1,189
Published: 13 years ago

Something to think about? opinions?

It's been awhile since I posted but the gears in my brain are turning again and I thought I would get some imput. It will take me a bit to get to the liver function part so bare with me...LOL. I have been reading a great book called what your doctor may not tell you about premenopause. It's basically about estrogen dominance, which of course I have hence the reading of the book. Anyhow, when I got to the section on common symptoms people experience with this, I was stunned to see Gallbladder problems as one of them. I mean jaw fell open, the bright shining beam of enlightenment broke through the heavens and blinded me and I think there may possibly have been angelic music in the background. LOL. I was extemely stunned to learn that not only women can be estrogen dominant but also men... hmmm that's a real kicker isn't guys?

So, here I am absorbing and sorting through this information and I have more to offer to it. I never thought I would use the word lucky, but I am lucky enough to have a built in gauge it turns out, for when my gallbladder needs attention. It shows itself in the form of psorasis. I have two forms of it. One shows up on my body and the other on my scalp. I found much to my delight that when I do a flush, ALL areas on my body clear up... yep of course sure sign of toxins that were building, BUT I have never seen a bit of results with the scalp when doing the flushes. Since beginning the natural progesterone cream, my scalp suddenly began clearing for the first time ever. So here is where I'm at with my thoughts on this.

My hormones began to get out of wack. My body, in an act of yelling for help warned me of this by causing the Psoriasis on my scalp. I of course was ignormant to this. So the hormones continued to get more and more unbalanced which eventually began effecting my gallbladder and liver function. So once more it tries to tell me. More psoriasis.

So, all of these different issues, all of these different treatments over the years and it turns out they all had the same mother and never had a clue. I'm just stunned really, and exstatic all at the same time. Thanks to this site, I became a beleiver in treating the cause instead of the symptoms and thought I had my mind fully wrapped around my gallbladder issues thanks to the flushes and build up of toxins, only to find that the build up had to have a cause also. Now I feel like I'm gonna beat this thing hands down and with such a simple simple treatment. I think between the flushes gradually cleaning out the residues and helping my gallbladder become healthy and my progesterone balancing everything out and putting an end to the poor functioning, it should be a cake walk.

Anyhow, does anyone else have any thoughts on estrogen dominance and it's effect on the gallbladder and liver functions? Or even experience with it? Would love to hear some imput.

Thanks, Ghostfalcon

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.com

0.938 sec, (2)